A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Stoughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Stoughton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoughton graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Stoughton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Stoughton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tracy Stoughton practice?
- Dr. Tracy Stoughton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Stoughton practices Pediatrics near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Altoona Pediatricians.