Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Timmons
Dr. Tracy Timmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery, General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Timmons is affiliated with VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Timmons has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Tracy Timmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Dennis Febinger
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Vancouver, WA 0 mi32
Dr. Nicole Wheeler
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Vancouver, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Robert Slater
Vancouver, WA 0 mi16