Dr. Tracy Tindle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2013
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR
Dr tindle has no bed side manner..i called her one night 081113 my 10yr old dtr had a high fever at that time 102, & she was having stomach cramps ..first it took her 1-2hrs to call me back around 930pm so i decided to head to the ER ...dr tindle finally called me back i explain my dtr condition to her..she told me that she would not call me in to the ER that i could wait & bring my dtr into her office the next day..& she told me to give my dtr some pain/fever meds .i told her i can't wait that long.& that i could not take off from work..this problem had been going on for about 4days now...she felt the need to explain to me what the ER would billed my insurance company for & why i don't need to go to the ER with my sick child...when i refuse to wait on her she then asked me in a very loud voice " THEN WHY ARE YOU CALL ME". repeatly she went on to tell me that the ER charges 1000 of dollar more then what she would charge ..that is what insurance is for..i pay for it not her..It was like she was mad because i decided to go ahead to the ER..I thought she was my baby DR that is why i called her first..but with an attitude like that it appeared to me she was more concerned with who was going to get paid for my visit then my sick child...well when i got to the ER my dtr fever had reach 104.5...WOW and had strep... & really she wanted me to wait til the next day..As a mother her self & a DR. she didnt see my concern for my own child....WHO NEEDS A DR THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT WHO GETS PAID WHEN YOUR CHILD IS SICK and come to find out i didnt need a referral no way....I changed DR the next day...Dr Tindle you can learn something for the other DR that WAS in your office they was great..

December 6th, 2011
Seems very caring and compassionate. Goes out of her way to explain things.