A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Ting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Ting, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ting has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Vei-Yie Ting MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy V. Ting practice?
- Dr. Tracy Ting has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Ting practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.