A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Turner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Mhhs The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Louise Turner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Turner practice?
- Dr. Tracy Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.