A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Vanmeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Vanmeter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Vanmeter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanmeter graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Vanmeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Lynne Vanmeter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Vanmeter practice?
- Dr. Tracy Vanmeter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Vanmeter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.