A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Vanmeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Vanmeter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanmeter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanmeter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Vanmeter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanmeter graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Vanmeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Lynne Vanmeter MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Vanmeter practice?
- Dr. Tracy Vanmeter has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Vanmeter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.