A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Vera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Vera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Obstetrics and gynecology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Lynn Vera MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Vera practice?
- Dr. Tracy Vera has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Vera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.