Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Strongly recommended  |  show details
by Francesca V. on Jun 27th, 2014

This was my first visit since I came to the US. The staff is very friendly and I did not have to wait at all for my appointment. Dr. Vera is extremely nice, she explains things clearly, and she wants to make sure you understand what is going on. I would strongly recommend her:) I live downtown but her office is conveniently located close to the pink line.

|  Stellar!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Vera is an exceptional physician who is truly dedicated to her work. As her patient for about 10 years, she has proven to be the kind of doctor one hopes for. She is intelligent, compassionate, knowledgable, skilled, respectful, patient, friendly....I can go on. The only negative rating I can give is of the time spent waiting for office visits (at times)...but, that is somewhat expected in OB. I recommend Dr. Vera for all your OB/GYN health needs.

|  show details
by WANDA MALDONADO on May 5th, 2010

DR. VERA IS A GREAT DR. I WENT TO HER WHEN I WAS 2 MONTHS PREG. MY LAST PREG 9 YEARS AGO I LOST MY BABY SHE WAS DELIVERED EARLY AND PASSED AWAY. I SUFFERED FROM PLACENTA ABRUPTION. I AM CONSIDER HIGH RISK PREGNANCY. DR. VERA WAS MY DR. THREW MY ENTIRE PREGNANCY. SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. WHEN EVER I CALLED HER SHE RETURNED MY CALLS. SHE HAD ALL TYPE OF TEST DONE ON ME TO MAKE SURE I HAD A HEALTHY PREGNANCY. THE DAY I WENT INTO LABOR IT WAS HER DAY OFF FROM WORKING AT THE HOSPITAL. I CALLED HER TO INFORM HER MY WATER BAG BROKE. I WAS TOLD SHE WOULD NOT DELIVER MY BABY BECAUSE IT WAS HER DAY OFF. DR. VERA WAS AT THE HOSPITAL BY THE TIME I WAS DIALATED 9CM AND THANK GOD SHE DELIVERED MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. THATS THE MEANING OF DEDICATION TO YOUR PATIENTS. SHE ALSO WAS THE DR OF MY FRIEND WHO HAD A C SECTION. SHE DID A AWESOME JOB WITH HER C SECTION. I RECOMEND DR. VERA TO ANYONE. SHE IS A GREAT DR. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE.