A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Vo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Vo DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy Vo practice?
- Dr. Tracy Vo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Vo practices Internal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists.