A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Wheelock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Wheelock, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Wheelock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelock graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheelock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Allen Wheelock MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. Wheelock practice?
- Dr. Tracy Wheelock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Wheelock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Forest, VA.
See Lynchburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.