Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
She's the best !! show details She's the best !!
Jul 21st, 2015

She was kind and understanding. She is the 3rd pain doctor I've seen. I wish I had seen her first.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 19th, 2013

I'm really glad my wife helped me find Dr. Wimbush. A woman she works with recommended her. I've had back pain for many years and thought I'd just have to live with it. Dr. Wimbush explained exactly what was wrong with me. She explained why she chose the treatments she did.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 16th, 2013

Dr. Tracy took over the office of my old pain doctor. I was nervous about having a new doctor but I was very pleasantly surprised. She went to Harvard and she knows her stuff! My husband has decided to become her patient too.

Mar 20th, 2013

Finally... a doctor who gets it. She understands pain and patients in pain. Her staff is WONDERFUL. She is AMAZING.

Ed Claypool show details Ed Claypool
Jun 27th, 2012

This very young looking attractive, very well educated Doctor was very impressive. She was very personable, professional, intelligent, concerning and responsive to any and all questions or concerns that I had.Secondly she has managed to give my sister a signifcant measure of quality back to her life, while reducing her pain medication by more than half. A side note this is after my sister was treated by a doctor feel good in Natrona Heights who shall remain nameless, that was over medicating her to the point of her nodding off and running into walls and sustaining black eyes and bruises.I view Doctor Wimbush as an Angel sent from heaven. Thank you Dr. Wimbush for all that you do, especially relating to my sister.

Great! show details Great!
Mar 21st, 2012

She was wonderful

Feb 16th, 2012

cvxcvv

Spinal stenosis show details Spinal stenosis
Jan 27th, 2012

I found Dr Wimbush when I called my insurance company. She is the most caring doctor I ever met. She fought with my insurance company when they would not pay for the medication she thought I needed. 3 months later I am walking 3 times the distance I could before

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Oct 12th, 2011

My primary care doctor sent me to her. I was worried because I have been to a pain clinic before and they only seemed interested in giving me shots. Dr. Wimbush took the time to listen to me and asked me what my goal was for my pain. She adjusted my medications and plans to see me again in 3 weeks to see if I am better. It's been 1 week and already I am sleeping better and I have a lot less pain.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Sep 23rd, 2011

Dr. Wimbush was able to see me 2 days after my doctor recommended her. I had an injection in back. She was caring and gentle and explained everything as it happened. I'm feeling so much better and hopeful that the results will last.

Spent so much time with me..... show details Spent so much time with me.....
by Getting clean on Feb 10th, 2011

Dr. Wimbush saw me in her suboxone clinic. I had surgery 2 years ago and got addicted to my pain pills. I was afraid to see someone but was worried I'd loose my job (I'm a nurse). She was sooo kind and understanding. She didn't make me feel like a dirty druggie. She's only going to be in Pittsburgh for a few months but I would reccommend her to anyone