Learn more about Dr. Tracy Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Wolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy M Wolf MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Tracy Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Wolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.