A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Wolf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Wolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Marie Wolf MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Tracy Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Wolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.