A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Wolf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Wolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans