Dr. Tracye Zlobl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracye Zlobl?

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Very professional. Gentle manner. Took appropriate amount of time to explain my condition and treatment suggestions. Put me at ease.

I don't think she wants to work any more.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I do not know what medicine I am on. She put a pellet in me but I don't know what is in it. There is no discussion of blood test results, so I don't know how I am doing.

Go here.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr, Zlobl spent a good amount of time talking with me. I felt that the doctor and staff were interested and caring.

Bad

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Highly unrecommended...so offended by staff

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Runs a little late as she spends all the time needed with each patient. Found her to be very knowledgeable and supportive. She does not have a portal for easy access to her exam notes. After I asked for a copy, I found numerous mistakes in my notes and am very upset about them. Very bad experience with off-site staff not returning phone calls. Left a message requesting that the doctor call me and she didn't either. I know that she is busy- she's very popular- but the lack of follow up on my erroneous notes has left a very sour taste for her practice. I regret that I won't be returning as I think that she is a terrific clinician. I would suggest that if you see her, keep track of her notes so that you can fix any inaccuracies in a timely manner.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Love her! Great Gyn!

Excellent!!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Great Staff!!! Very friendly!!! Dr. Tracye is wonderful!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr Zlobal is one of the finest physicians and kindest people I have ever visited. She is caring, courteous, cultured and intelligent. Her manner with patients is like that of a caring friend. Her knowledge and skill as a physician are top notch. She listens intently to the patient. I am pleased to say that I recommend her without reservation.

A doctor who listens

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. zlobl's for years now. Each visit is consistent with the treatment I have come to expect from Dr.Zlobl herself and her staff. From the greeting at the front desk to the efficient and skillful nurses I am treated with concern and compassionate care. Dr. Zlobl 's interest in what I have to say and the undivided attention she gives to me is the yardstick I now use to judge other physicians that I see. She makes me feel cared for and that is everything I want in a physician! It is important for me to add that I have seen 6 other doctors for an issue I was having and none of them properly diagnosed or missed the diagnosis altogether. I was being treated for something that didn't exist. Dr. Zlobl properly identified the issue and recommended the proper treatment. I will forever be grateful for this as the quality of my life was impacted by this issue.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Zlobl and nurse practitioner Amy Votta for many years. I have two rare gynecological diagnoses that I have seen several OB/GYNs for and was never able to get a diagnosis for either condition. Dr. Zlobl diagnosed one of them and Amy Votta diagnosed the other and both have been successfully treated/managed. I can not say enough wonderful things about their practice from taking the time to listen and their depth of medical knowledge. The staff has always been courteous and they know me by name. I have also referred several friends and family who are pleased with their practice.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I've always had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Zlobl. She is always concerned about my overall health and not just the standard protocol. Her staff is so sweet and they are always willing to assist with any questions that they are able to answer.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr Zlobl is knowledgeable and thorough. Her patience and willingness to listen are what brings me back to her practice.