A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traesa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traesa Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traesa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Carolinas Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traesa A. Brown practice?
Dr. Traesa Brown practices Family Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lamar, SC and Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Family Physicians.