Dr. Traihoa Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2013
Staff without personality
I found that the office staff are rude and lacking any type of personality. I agree with the other comment regarding the dirty enviroment and old falling apart furniture. Looks like it came from a garage sale. The Dr was fine but She seems not to be up to modern times with Dx and meds. I found her also through our insurance plan and she is affiliated with a large reputable hospital. But im also on the hunt for new doctor. Very gloomy atmosphere - dont want my kids in a bad enviroment.

February 29th, 2012
I do not recommend
I found this doctor through my ins company and do not recommend her. She does a fine job, but her wait times are horrid. Her staff is fine and kind. Also, the office from the waiting room, to the bathroom to the actual exam room is disgustingly filthy. Not only is there horrible wear and tear on the paint, carpet etc, but the walls have filth on them, the floor look as if they are only mopped maybe weekly and the dust on the blinds makes you wonder what color they really are. not the environment I want kids in healthy or not.