Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tram Pham-Hill
Dr. Tram Pham-Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pham-Hill is affiliated with AllianceHealth Durant, Comanche County Memorial Hospital and TMC Behavior Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tram Pham-Hill has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tram Pham-Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.
Dr. Aditi Swami
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sherman, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Tammy Roque
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sherman, TX 0.25 mi33
Dr. Larry Barker
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Sherman, TX 0.25 mi41