A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tran Ly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ly graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tran To Ly MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tran T. Ly practice?
- Dr. Tran Ly has 1 office location.
Dr. Tran Ly practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Endocrinologists.