A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trang Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trang Hoang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Uci Medical Center.
Dr. Hoang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trang Dai T Hoang MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Trang D. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Trang Hoang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Trang Hoang practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.