Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jan 16th, 2015

Worst Annual ever. Despite vaginal dryness she used no lubricant until the third try. Felt violated.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Maybe strange to say, but I enjoy going to her for my medical care. Her staff is professional and do a wonderful job. Fortunately for me, there are no major medical issues/problems at this time, but would not hesitate to seek her care and advice.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Much improved.

Sep 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Poor bedside manner! had me fill out lengthy form but didn't read it before seeing me so I had to repeat and paraphrase what previous doctors and tests said. I have multiple conditions. good points: listened to me and detected possible new conditio

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, she was efficient and easy to understand.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt rushed, No information was given to me and we talked about prescribing an inhaler for my Asama and again something else was said and no prescription was written, Then i was never told my vitals and any other information.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tran is always friendly and I can usually get appointments pretty fast with her. I appreciate how fast she gets my medical concerns addressed.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office is friendly and professional. Dr. Tran is a fine listener, attentive to detail, and combines natural treatments with conventional medicine. She knows when to engage a specialist, and who is the top specialist to see. First rate!

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I will not be seeing this Dr ever again. She didn't listen to anything I had to say, was late, more worried about getting her next appointment in after me.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Smart and efficient, glad to be part of her practice.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Tran. She was professional, but also friendly. I felt comfortable speaking with her.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome!!!!

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tran is a good doctor but should REALLY work on her people's skills. She needs to acknowledge her patients and communicate when she's silently typing away on her laptop while a patient just stares blankly into a blank wall.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the time spent to understand my issues..

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm sorry, what appointment? We talked on the phone for about three minutes. End of story. Why is this questionnaire being sent to me?

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First appointment, pleased with the doctor's response to questions. She took time to listen to concerns that were not addressed or dismissed by previous medical professionals.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought the doctor would introduce herself rather than just briskly walking across the hall and calling out names. Her brief social demeanor may be key to fast service, I don't know. Either way, I didn't feel like she's taking a "spiritual approach."

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so lucky to finally find a doctor who takes time, and listens to me. Dr. Tran is wonderful.

Feb 19th, 2014

Dr. Tran is very rude, unprofessional and arrogant. I will never go to her again nor will I recommend her. She did not listen to me, she didn't even introduce her self. She was very uninterested, interrupted as I spoke, put words into my mouth. She just is not an attentive doctor. Her receptionist and answering service is very rude. She NEVER returns a call, she has a receptionist do it, and it takes 3-4 days. Very uncompassionate, uncaring, again rude.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that dr. Tran was very good in every thing she did for me.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
I highly recommend her!!! show details I highly recommend her!!!
by Dominica on Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Tran is the best doctor ive ever had. She actually shows that she is very concerned about whats going on with you.

Best Doctor ever!! 😊 show details Best Doctor ever!! 😊
by Dominica Gonzales on Aug 7th, 2013

Highly reccommed

Best Doctor I've ever had!!! 😊 show details Best Doctor I've ever had!!! 😊
by Dominica Gonzales on Aug 7th, 2013

I've been seen Dr. Tran for around 6 months and I'd have to say that she's the only doctor that has cared and took time to check and see which meds helped me most for my condition which is very rare it's called sclaraderma. I would reccomend her to anyone that needs a good doctor. Thank you Dr. Tran for really caring and not just throwing me to the side like all of the other doctors I've had.

RETIRED show details RETIRED
by CHARLES MCILMOYLE on Mar 28th, 2013

WAS NOT KEPT WAITING. SHOWED UP AT APPOINTMENT TIME ANSWERED QUESTIONS TO RECEPTIONIST AND WAS TAKEN INTO SEE DOCTOR. VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Apr 20th, 2012

Please note that I was informed it is office policy to have lab tests every 3 months. I feel this is excessive since I do not need to change the dosage of my medication. I not only feel that this is an unnessary expense charged to my insurer, but I also don't have the time to have lab work and a doctor visit every 3 months.

She's my Doc!! :) show details She's my Doc!! :)
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Tran always presents herself in a caring, knowledgeable and professional manner. I recently selected her as my new PCM and that has turned out to be a very good decision.

Excellent and Caring Doctor show details Excellent and Caring Doctor
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Tran is an excellent and caring doctor. She was my first female doctor and I found her to be full of knowledge and easy to communicate with. She listens to everything you state and keeps detailed notes. So far she has delivered and exceeded the type of care that I expect and I will continue to use her as my PCP. I would mention that this is written after my initial visit and not inclusive of continued care.

May 5th, 2011

Not very impressed with Dr Tran. Typical answer to most of my questions regarding my health issues was "I don't know". She did not appear to be very personal or caring about my problem. I am currently looking for a new doctor. Her office staff were friendly and it was easy to schedule appointments.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Aug 10th, 2010