Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Feb 19th, 2014

Dr. Tran is very rude, unprofessional and arrogant. I will never go to her again nor will I recommend her. She did not listen to me, she didn't even introduce her self. She was very uninterested, interrupted as I spoke, put words into my mouth. She just is not an attentive doctor. Her receptionist and answering service is very rude. She NEVER returns a call, she has a receptionist do it, and it takes 3-4 days. Very uncompassionate, uncaring, again rude.

|  I highly recommend her!!!  |  show details
by Dominica on Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Tran is the best doctor ive ever had. She actually shows that she is very concerned about whats going on with you.

|  Best Doctor ever!! 😊  |  show details
by Dominica Gonzales on Aug 7th, 2013

Highly reccommed

|  Best Doctor I've ever had!!! 😊  |  show details
by Dominica Gonzales on Aug 7th, 2013

I've been seen Dr. Tran for around 6 months and I'd have to say that she's the only doctor that has cared and took time to check and see which meds helped me most for my condition which is very rare it's called sclaraderma. I would reccomend her to anyone that needs a good doctor. Thank you Dr. Tran for really caring and not just throwing me to the side like all of the other doctors I've had.

|  RETIRED  |  show details
by CHARLES MCILMOYLE on Mar 28th, 2013

WAS NOT KEPT WAITING. SHOWED UP AT APPOINTMENT TIME ANSWERED QUESTIONS TO RECEPTIONIST AND WAS TAKEN INTO SEE DOCTOR. VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Apr 20th, 2012

Please note that I was informed it is office policy to have lab tests every 3 months. I feel this is excessive since I do not need to change the dosage of my medication. I not only feel that this is an unnessary expense charged to my insurer, but I also don't have the time to have lab work and a doctor visit every 3 months.

|  She's my Doc!! :)  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Tran always presents herself in a caring, knowledgeable and professional manner. I recently selected her as my new PCM and that has turned out to be a very good decision.

|  Excellent and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Tran is an excellent and caring doctor. She was my first female doctor and I found her to be full of knowledge and easy to communicate with. She listens to everything you state and keeps detailed notes. So far she has delivered and exceeded the type of care that I expect and I will continue to use her as my PCP. I would mention that this is written after my initial visit and not inclusive of continued care.

May 5th, 2011

Not very impressed with Dr Tran. Typical answer to most of my questions regarding my health issues was "I don't know". She did not appear to be very personal or caring about my problem. I am currently looking for a new doctor. Her office staff were friendly and it was easy to schedule appointments.

|  Great doctor  |  show details