A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trang Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trang Ma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trang To Ma MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Trang T. Ma practice?
- Dr. Trang Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Trang Ma practices Psychiatry near Bonham, TX.
See Bonham Psychiatrists.