Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trang Le
Dr. Trang Le, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in Dorchester Center, MA and Dorchester Center, MA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Le is affiliated with Carney Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus. Dr. Le has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Trang Le has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Trang Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.
Dr. Richard Marquis
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Quincy, MA 0 mi29
Dr. Mitesh Kabadi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Quincy, MA 0.01 mi9
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Quincy, MA 0.01 mi49