Overall Review

2.6

March 23rd, 2015
I still have problems with my molar after he did work on it.

March 19th, 2015
mr
i had been seeing dr Trinh for two years. She has always prescription for cough medicine and nasal spray. My symptoms are light headed, and cough with mucus. She said these symptoms didn't concern her. Finally I changed doctors. First visit with new doctor says symptoms sound like empszema . That turned out to be correct. Also dr Trinhh referred me to dr esses for back surgery which turned out to be a big big mistake. Seein this doctor could turn out to be a big mistake for you.

June 15th, 2014
I've been a long standing patient of Dr. Trinh's and after 10+ years finally had to leave. She was a very caring, thoughtful Doctor for several years after we started going to her. Now, she spends only a minute or two with patients and explains nothing. Rush, rush, rush!!! The office staff are not very up to speed on what's going on. They never get my prescriptions correct when I call for a refill and they always try to put all responsibility back on me as though I was the one taking care of the reorder. Dr. Trinh doesn't seem to care about how the office is run. If I were you I would look around Katy for a better Doctor - now there are plenty of them here with all of the growth in the area. Really - look around. Place isn't clean either.

November 1st, 2012
Awful Staff
Awful place, turned my child away because I could't find my insurance card, asked could they Call to verify coverage since both of my daughters have been seen there before, they said NO. What a same. Nasty old receiponist at the front desk. Office is definately ran poorly.

October 3rd, 2012
stay away
Worst place to take your kids

July 17th, 2012
The office staff overbooks so wait time can be up to an hour.Issues with billing errors every other time my family has an office visit.

May 14th, 2012
Poor bedside manner, discourteous and unprofessional office staff.
Trying not to be to critical here but I must tell the truth. The office staff changes every few months so you never know who you are talking to. The office manager Anita is unprofessional and rude to patients, which Dr. Trinh has been consulted about but doesn't seem to care. Dr. Trinh does not spend time discussing issues with you, they over book appointments to boost revenue, so she spends maybe 1-2 minutes in the room with you, possibly 3. I would suggest looking for another physician, if you care about your health.

March 2nd, 2012
worst doctor in katy
the way the office is run is chaotic! you will wait at least an hour to see the doctor and when you do doctor trihn will try and spend as little time as possible with you. she will mess up your prescriptions because shes not even listening to her patients. ive had to get my prescription fixed twice and they fought me every time even tho its always been the same and she still gave me the wrong prescription. do not go to doctor trihn unless you like feeling unimportant and uncared for.

January 28th, 2012
Nurse Practioners
This office is a training center for nurse practioners. There are misdiagnosis and leave patients suffering for more days than what they have to. If You've been seen by a nurse practioner earlier in the week and your still sick on Saturday, the staff is not allow to bother Dr. Trinh Trang to try to help you. You would have to wait till Monday or risk paying for another practioner visit to possibly get misdiagnosed again.

September 12th, 2011
Apathetic Office Staff and Poor Patient Support
I have been a patient for nearly 10 years and am going to change practices immediately. Dr Trang is fine as far her competencies as a physician - although she has no bedside manner at all. She rushes through appointments like she is going down a pre-flight checklist and you feel like you are on an assembly line. However the breaking point for me is the office administration - WORST I have seen. Lazy, sarcastic, remote, completely unhelpful and if any of them ever smiled at me I would fall over in a faint. My employer requires me to use a mail-order service to get my prescriptions filled. Trang's staff have NEVER got the script sent off appropriately the first time. I am forever having to contact the office to re-state my need, plead, and cajole them to fax off my prescription. I am always running out of my pills as a result of their total lack of concern for patient needs. So if you go, here is what you can expect - a dark and overly worn waiting room filled with a collection of pieces from someone's garage sale - sitting for at least 30-45 minutes past your appointment time with no one from staff ever greeting you or speaking to you or acknowledging you in any way - once you do finally get seen you are rushed through like a marine physical - and then, if you use a mail-order prescription service, expect to make follow-up contact with the office staff at least 2 times before they ever send the prescription off. I have fairly good health and only go to see the Dr for my annual physical, but after 10 times at this place, I am done.

September 9th, 2011
I have always been able to get an appointment for any given day. Many of the visits meant I had to be "worked In" so there may have been a long wait. Dr. Trinh is very busy and she usually diagnoses well but the amount of time she spends with a patient is extremely short and I do feel she is rushing me out of the room. Some of the time she just refers to a specialist and she has no answer for you. Dr. Bui has taken more time with me and I have never felt rushed when my appointment was with him. Both Dr's. follow up quickly with you. I only had a couple of problems with office staff not ordering prescription refills timely and it took three or four calls to get the refill order processed.

September 7th, 2011
My Experience
Dr. Trinh was very courteous to my entire family, Over the past 5 years her office has gotten really busy, but because Dr. Trinh is wonderful. Only 1 or 2 of her office staff needs to be replaced, otherwise are wonderful. The receptionist Jenie, Kelly, and Misty are very wonderful and gets the job done. Dr. Trinh if you ever lose them you will lose alot of your patients!!!