A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. TraShawn ThorntonDavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. TraShawn ThorntonDavis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. TraShawn ThorntonDavis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. ThorntonDavis graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. ThorntonDavis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. TraShawn N ThorntonDavis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. TraShawn N. ThorntonDavis practice?
- Dr. TraShawn ThorntonDavis has 1 office location.
Dr. TraShawn ThorntonDavis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Suitland, MD.
See Suitland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.