Learn more about Dr. Traves Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traves Crabtree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traves Crabtree, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Crabtree has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crabtree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Traves D. Crabtree practice?
Dr. Traves Crabtree practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL.
See Saint Louis Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.