A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Lamar Anderson MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Travis L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Travis Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Anderson practices Urology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Urologists.