Dr. Travis Archuleta Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Travis Archuleta?

Good DR

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

The Dr has not a great bedside manner but he makes up for it by knowing what he is doing. His staff is awsome and I really feel I had excellent care with him. I recently moved to CA and found that the DR's in CA are not as good as Archuleta at all. If your thinking of going to him, do it! He knows what he is doing and his staff is very impressive. I wish I had never moved, as now I'm having all kinds of problems with Oncologist.

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Do not trust your care or the care of your loved one to Dr. Archuleta. Dr. Archuleta gave my Mother the WRONG chemo drugs for her diagnosis. Thanks goodness we decided to go elsewhere before it was TOO late. Go to a Board Certified Oncologist not someone who is a internist pretending to be one.

Poor Service!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

am VERY disappointed in the care that my mother received at RMCC. The staff were very unprofessional. They left my mother unattended while starting ...

Horrible Experience!

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

The staff were so unprofessional. The nurses in the infusion lab done NOTHING but complain about how much they hated working there for the whole 4 hours I was there. I was having problems and I called with my concerns. I was on hold for close to 30 minutes, then the nurse told me she would have the Dr. call me back. That never happened. Dr Archuleta is so busy that he doesn't know what he is or has done to his patients. Would not recommend.

Posted on May 13th, 2010