A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Bias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Bias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Bias, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bias graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Gaujot Bias DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis G. Bias practice?
- Dr. Travis Bias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Bias practices Family Medicine near Pflugerville, TX.
See Pflugerville Family Physicians.