A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Bilanzich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Bilanzich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilanzich graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bilanzich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis John Bilanzich DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Travis J. Bilanzich practice?
- Dr. Travis Bilanzich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Bilanzich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedar City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Cedar City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.