Dr. Travis Bilanzich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Bilanzich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

Endometriosis is 'a difficult one'

I first saw Dr Bilanzich mid July. He was friendly until he found out I have a PHD then he started saying 'you're a difficult one.' Although I had this confirmed by an operation he refused to believe it was diagnosed. He told me I should not have a hystetectomy because it's too risky with endometriosis. My scan showed cysts and scar tissue but he told me it was clear so I got a second opinion from another doctor who did a new scan and told me I was quite sick and needed a hysterectomy. I had the operation 6 weeks ago and never felt better. I was also found to have adenomyosis in the uterus which Dr Bilanzich had told me was normal. He had wanted to have me take hormone tablets which I had told him had both never worked to control the excess bleeding and pain. His bedside manner is not great. He uses unprofessional language like 'big guns'. I was completely misdiagnosed. I have complained to the hospital. Do not go to this guy with endometriosis. He will treat you badly and turn you away

February 1st, 2016

He is very patient and understandsong to my needs. He always takes the time to listen. And his staff is just as awesome too. Especially Samantha who is extremely kind.

March 4th, 2014

Very happy patient

I remember our first meeting Dr. Bilanzich. My husband and I both felt very calmed the moment he walked into the room. We have had trouble in the past getting pregnant and have lost a baby at 39 weeks. So to say we were a bit scared is an understatement. We were scared because we wAnted a baby and wanted to go to Dr. B but we had seen Dr. Gatherum for our last baby so we thought it would be hard to go to their office and have to see gatherum. We explained our concerns Dr. B was so awesome. He calmed both my husband and My fears so much just by his soothing nature. He is so knowledgeable yet so nice and doesn't act cocky at all. He was so gentle with me. He included my husband in everything he did. Explaining to us what was happening, gave us confidence after just one visit. More confidence than we ever had with any other doctor. He was amazing thru the whole pregnancy. He talked to all of my family during delivery. He didn't do the usual fly in and fly out. He was just amazing all around. Any girl not using him as your doc is missing out! He is the best doctor any girl could ask for. We are very glad we were told about him. All the great things we heArd were true and we heard so many great things about him.

August 16th, 2013

Dr. Bilanzich made our first experience having a baby a GREAT experience. He took extra time in each appointment to answer questions and ask us how we were doing. My wife and I plan to use him for all of our children's births. I think my wife's worst fear is that we will move away from Cedar City and won't be able to have him as a doctor anymore. I would recommend him to anybody.

August 9th, 2013

DO NOT RECOMENED.

Dr.Bilanzich was very nice at first, he did a laproscopy and found endometriosis and tons of scar tissue and sicts. When I went In for my follow up with i had made an appointment for the nurse, Sam, was being totally rude to me rolling her eyes at me and telling me i could not see dr.b although i had an appointment and of course i made a big deal out of it, i needed to speak with him cause i had nothing but problems after my surgery, well i finally got back to see him and he was being rude as well, and wouldn't listen to the problems i was having or tell me why i was having them. I was shocked because my first couple visits he was awesome but after my surgery he didn't care or follow up with me. Well next day i go in for my shot, and it was from Sam the rude nurse and while she was giving me my shot dr.bilanzinch comes in and says oh by the way i told Sam to be a jerk to you yesterday i was in total shock and ill never go there again and i would not recommended them to anyone. Im very disappointed and very upset about this. Don't go there he's nice at first but then turns into a jerk and so does his staff.

April 14th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Bilanzich and his staff. He was very easy to talk to and get along with and has a very calming demeanor during delivery. I have had 3 kids now with 3 different doctors and he was by far the best. He even came to see us the next few days after delivery and brought a Onsie for my baby. I really felt like he cared how we were doing and not just the usual check up. Great doctor without the doctor complex!

September 15th, 2017