A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis M Bishop DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis M. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Travis Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Bishop practices Family Medicine near Edinboro, PA.
See Edinboro Family Physicians.