A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis M Bishop DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis M. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Travis Bishop has 5 office locations.
Dr. Travis Bishop practices Family Medicine near Edinboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, PA and Erie, PA.
See Edinboro Primary Care Doctors.