A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Blanchard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Blanchard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis John Blanchard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Travis J. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Travis Blanchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Blanchard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.