More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis Bowles
Dr. Travis Bowles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bowles is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Vanderbilt Univ House Staff Privileges and St Thomas Hospital House Staff Privileges. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis Bowles has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...