A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Bowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Bowles, Pediatrician, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Bowles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowles graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt Univ House Staff Privileges
- St Thomas Hospital House Staff Privileges
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Bowles MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Travis Bowles practice?
- Dr. Travis Bowles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Bowles practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Pediatricians.