Dr. Travis Bowles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 3rd, 2016
Always late
Dr. Bowles is nice enough, but the wait times are ridiculous! Went twice, the first time I waited in the waiting room for 90 minutes before then waiting in a room for 30 more minutes! Second time I was never even seen. After waiting an hour I left because the receptionist said it would be at least another half an hour, which would have made me late to get my son. Absolutely unprofessional. The receptionist blew me off saying it's my fault because I made an afternoon appointment.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Bowles is a fantastic and caring physician! We are so lucky to have him

September 1st, 2015
Initial wellness visit with this provider. He never asked about diet, exercise, or any other health-related topics. Dr. Bowles made some quite bizarre snap decisions and judgments. Seemed to be much more concerned with being right than helpful or accurate. If he was a specialist and one of the best in his field, we may have tolerated his antics more, but the market is saturated with GP's & Peds, so off we go. No hard feelings, for sure. If you are a patient who wants to be led by your physician, then he's your guy. If you are a health care consumer, are informed, think things through and do your own research, this doctor may not be the best. In fact, we're willing to bet he is far, far from it.

February 19th, 2013
Relocated Looking for new doctor
I recently moved to Marietta and was searching for a new primary care physician. After searching the web with no luck a friend suggest I try Dr. Travis Bowles. What a great choice!! Dr. Bowles was everything I was looking for. As a new patient I was shocked that He took a great deal of time to find out about the real me. He also wanted to be sure I asked him all the questions I had which was very important to me. I was impressed with his staff in their professionalism as well as the care and concern of my treatment in his office. Nothing but superior care. I consider myself very lucky for him to be my primary care physician. Thanks for a great visit!