A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Gregory Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis G. Brown practice?
- Dr. Travis Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Brown practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.