Dr. Travis Brown, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Mar 31st, 2016

great doctor, wish you were back on this side of town

Jan 15th, 2016

Great!!!!!!!!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Julie on Oct 17th, 2015

I have loved being a patient of Dr. Brown. He is kind, truly listens and wants to solve your problems. He gave me he cell number as well in case I had questions or concerns and couldn't get through to him otherwise. Staff is a bit difficult to deal with regarding prescriptions. Now the bad news. Dr. Brown has left his practice in Arlington due to issues with the parent company and its policies. I think he was not being allowed to practice the old fashion way and really take care of his patients. It is my understanding he is going to be a hospitalist. He may setup a very small practice and charge a fee for being the doctor, but will be very available to those few patients. He is thinking the new office will be in Midlothian which is a bit far (especially from my work) for me. Best Wishes, Dr. Brown and thanks for all you have done!

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by StarrS on May 19th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Brown for about a year now. He impressed me from the very first time I met him and still does. I have been amazed by him several times because he actually calls me to inform me of test results etc on several occasions. He has also given me his cell phone number to text him if I have anything I need to contact him about when the office is closed. I'm 66 years old and I've never had a doctor as good as he is and I've been through my fair share of doctors. He takes the time to explain things and answer questions fully. I've recommended him to friends and my family. I couldn't be happier with my choice of Dr. Brown for my physician.

Excellent physician - highly recommend show details Excellent physician - highly recommend
Apr 9th, 2015

As a new patient, Dr. Brown listened to me and was very attentive. He explained what was going on and was very knowledgable . I am very happy to have him as my physician and will recommend him to my family members and friends

by Darlene Heida on Apr 9th, 2015