A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Carroll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Carroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Rod Carroll MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Travis R. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Travis Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Carroll practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.