Learn more about Dr. Travis Casler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Casler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Casler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Casler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Lebeau Casler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis L. Casler practice?
- Dr. Travis Casler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Casler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.