A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Caudill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Caudill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Caudill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caudill graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Caudill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Providence Health Center, Waco, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Michael Caudill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis M. Caudill practice?
- Dr. Travis Caudill has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Caudill practices Family Medicine near Wylie, TX.
See Wylie Family Physicians.