A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis M Clark MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Travis M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Travis Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Clark practices Urology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Urologists.