A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Travis M. Clark practice?
Dr. Travis Clark practices Urology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Urologists.