A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Clegg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Clegg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clegg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clegg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clegg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clegg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Hospital & Health Ser
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Edward Clegg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis E. Clegg practice?
- Dr. Travis Clegg has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Clegg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, IN.
See Madison Surgeons.