Learn more about Dr. Travis Crudup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Crudup, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crudup
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crudup Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Crudup, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crudup graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crudup has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Wolfe Crudup MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis W. Crudup practice?
- Dr. Travis Crudup has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Crudup practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.