Learn more about Dr. Travis Crudup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Crudup, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crudup
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crudup Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Crudup, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crudup graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crudup has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Wolfe Crudup MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis W. Crudup practice?
- Dr. Travis Crudup has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Crudup practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.