General Surgeon
Texas Health Care
1821 8th Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76110
817-927-2329
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Rude Office Manager!!!!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2014

The doctor was ok but his office manager was very very rude with myself and other patients that came in. I will never return to this office again. I was told that if I did not make a 200.00 payment I could not see the Dr and therefore could not get a return slip to go back to work. I am a single parent and could not afford the payment but had to so I could return back to work.

Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Crudup is an excellent surgeon. He takes as much time as necessary to ensure his patient's are taken care of. Dr. Crudup is very thorough in explaining exactly what to expect from your surgery as well as any risks involved. If I am to have surgery again I simply will not go to anyone else besides Dr. Crudup.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

Wish he was my primary care; he is wonderful, caring, funny and not to mention cute! Only downside was the office is old and kind of smelley (like an old smell), but I understand... he is probably being smart; trying to pay off medical school bills first, so not a problem for me.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Randy Harris on Nov 3rd, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Crudup as a surgeon. His passion for caring for his patient was obvious throughout my condition leading up to my surgery. Dr. Crudup also gained the trust of my family which helped tremendously as they waited for the outcome of my surgery. His staff showed constant professionalism and always kept me informed regarding my test leading up to my surgery. If he ever needs a reference, I would be happy to give him one.

Oct 27th, 2010

He took care of me really good after my surgery before and after my surgery. Thank you so much Dr.

by K. James on Apr 15th, 2010

Very good at explaining problem and surgical procedures needed to resolve condition. Excellant bedside manner. I will definitely go back to Dr. Crudup if I ever need surgery again.

|  Emergency surgery  |  show details
by Bobby Thornton on Mar 6th, 2010

Dr. Crudup did my surgery starting @ 9 p.m.and worked till 3 a.m. then came out and spent time with my family, he even walked them completely across the hospital to let them visit and talk to them. about my condition. He spent a lot of time and concern post surgery.