A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Daise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Daise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Daise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daise graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Daise has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Goodland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis M Daise MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Travis M. Daise practice?
- Dr. Travis Daise has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Daise practices Family Medicine near Goodland, KS.
See Goodland Primary Care Doctors.