Dr. Travis De Mik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis De Mik?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 21st, 2016

Dr. DeMik delivered my first baby. He listened to us, took the time to answer our questions, and ensured that we felt cared for. We told him it was important to us that I have an epidural fairly early on, and that I wanted a vaginal birth. He agreed and made sure he did everything he could to stick to our plan. I was very pleased with his attentiveness and care. I pushed for a couple hours, and I believe it's because of his patience during that time that I didn't have any tears. During my entire labor (I was induced) he checked in regularly and though I know he was busy that day, he made time to talk with us and make sure we were okay. I hadn't met Dr. DeMik until I went to the hospital to be induced, but I'm very glad it was him. I had a great birth experience at Sibley with Dr. DeMik.

June 27th, 2016