inactive

Travis E Deuson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 16th, 2012
I am very impressed by Dr. Deuson. My experience with him was excellent. He is very present and took his time with me. He spoke clearly and made the effort to make sure I fully understood. His office and staff are very pleasant.

October 20th, 2010
Saw Dr Deuson in the ER at Antelope Valley Hospital for my 2 month old son who was having problems breathing. The wait time in the ER was approximately 25 minutes. The ER staff was nice, friendly. When we first saw Dr Deuson, he came off as unfriendly, rude and uncaring. But as our ER visit stretched out over several hours with our baby being given breathing treatments, xrays, etc., and seeing how concerned I was he softened over time and by the end was really very nice. It's the first time I've ever had an ER doctor give me his personal cell phone # if I had any questions, concerns or if my son got worse after we left the ER. So that right there gained a TON of points with this mom! Overall, he was a good doctor.