Dr. W Dierenfeldt Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. W Dierenfeldt?

Based on his office staff go elsewhere!

Posted on July 13th, 2017

No one calls to remind of appointments. No one reviews blood work. Office workers refuse to provide itemized receipts from office visits. I was mailed a copy of a leder which I have no use for. Appointments are only scheduled for 10 minutes in length so communication is highly limited. Getting prescriptions is problematic again due to their two week wait policy which turned into a 37 day wait for me. Staff is rude and refuses to help because they think they have to much paperwork. They were really in the back room watching videos on u tube at my last visit.

Go Somewhere Else!

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Rude and uncleanly staff. Nurse handled dog and other objects in the office before handling me a pill to swallow without washing her hands! If you are allergic to dogs, do not come here; I was not forewarned .

Retired

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. D discovered a malignant tumor in my lower rectum. He wasted no time in setting up a appointment with Dr Porter at Wesley Med Center. My surgery was very difficult because of where the tumor was at, complete rectum removal I am now cancer free. I feel Dr. D saved my life. Thanks Doc.

Complete Waste of Time

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Doctor and staff do not listen to what's really going on with you. They pigeon-hole you immediately and never waiver from that diagnosis.

Great doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Very personable and professional. Always takes the time to ask questions and explain everything. Staff was great to work with.

Posted on March 5th, 2012

when I had a family member that bleeding out to dangerous levels. Dr Dierenfeldt took the time to calm them down. He knew just what to say so no time was waisted.He did three procedures.And each time he was efficent and an uplifting bedside manner. He would explain the out come of test in a manner that could be understood.He would always have the next step ready in his mind it seemed. I will always try to take my family and self to him for all our Gastric needs I was very impressed.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

When I seen Dr. Dierenfeldt he said he would have to talk to his PA about my situation since he (MY DR.!) didn't know enough about me, and they would call me back. That next day was a Friday and they never called me back. Come to find out I was having gall bladder attacks (and they knew there was an abnormality w/my gallbladder on a test). I will never go back to this office again!

Posted on March 10th, 2017