Dr. W Dierenfeldt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2014
Go Somewhere Else!
Rude and uncleanly staff. Nurse handled dog and other objects in the office before handling me a pill to swallow without washing her hands! If you are allergic to dogs, do not come here; I was not forewarned.

June 27th, 2013
Retired
Dr. D discovered a malignant tumor in my lower rectum. He wasted no time in setting up a appointment with Dr Porter at Wesley Med Center. My surgery was very difficult because of where the tumor was at, complete rectum removal I am now cancer free. I feel Dr. D saved my life. Thanks Doc.

February 28th, 2013
Complete Waste of Time
Doctor and staff do not listen to what's really going on with you. They pigeon-hole you immediately and never waiver from that diagnosis.

May 14th, 2012
Great doctor
Very personable and professional. Always takes the time to ask questions and explain everything. Staff was great to work with.

March 5th, 2012
when I had a family member that bleeding out to dangerous levels. Dr Dierenfeldt took the time to calm them down. He knew just what to say so no time was waisted.He did three procedures.And each time he was efficent and an uplifting bedside manner. He would explain the out come of test in a manner that could be understood.He would always have the next step ready in his mind it seemed. I will always try to take my family and self to him for all our Gastric needs I was very impressed.

July 29th, 2011
When I seen Dr. Dierenfeldt he said he would have to talk to his PA about my situation since he (MY DR.!) didn't know enough about me, and they would call me back. That next day was a Friday and they never called me back. Come to find out I was having gall bladder attacks (and they knew there was an abnormality w/my gallbladder on a test). I will never go back to this office again!