Learn more about Dr. Travis Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Foster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Foster, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Foster has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Foster MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Travis Foster practice?
- Dr. Travis Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Foster practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Surgeons.