A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Frazier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Frazier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Frazier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Christopher Frazier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Travis C. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Travis Frazier has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Frazier practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.