A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Frazier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Frazier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Frazier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Frazier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Christopher Frazier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Travis C. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Travis Frazier has 1 office location.
Dr. Travis Frazier practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.