A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Groth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Groth is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Groth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Groth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Groth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis W Groth MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Travis W. Groth practice?
- Dr. Travis Groth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Travis Groth practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.