A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Groth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Groth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Groth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Travis W. Groth practice?
Dr. Travis Groth practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.