A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Groth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Groth is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groth
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Travis Groth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Groth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Groth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis Groth MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Travis Groth practice?
- Dr. Travis Groth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Groth practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.