A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Travis Haldeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Travis Haldeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldeman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haldeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St James Hosp And Health Ctr -, Olympia Flds, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Travis K Haldeman DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Travis K. Haldeman practice?
- Dr. Travis Haldeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Travis Haldeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Evergreen Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.